supporters

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Leaving October

Salam,

It has been a long time since my last post (September?). Today is October the 30th and tomorrow will be the end of the month of October. Time sure flies very fast.

The coming month, November, is a very special month for me. I bought my first DSLR sometime in November 2008, after much persuasion from my best friend Silver Rider. Thanks for 'bringing' me to this 'DSLR world' my friend.

me in year 2009


Looking at my photo work now, I am proud to say that I have improved a lot. Thanks to my friends, photography workshops, video tutorials on Youtube etc. I met a lot of 'beautiful souls' by having this hobby. This is the best hobby ever! I made new friends and went to places I never been before. I will cherish those sweet memories forever.

I still have a long journey ahead with this hobby of mine. I seek happiness doing it and I hope I can make everyone around me happy with it too.
Oh! And I'm getting married this November too! (November is going to be a sweet month for me forever) and my future wife, is into photography too!

So what's your story? When did you get started? Feel free to share :)

1 comment:

silver said...

who?? me??...nooooo(russell peter style)......
i think we're into this together bah.... after kesandian oleh compact digital ni hehehe...
ko mmg sampain bro....
kasi sampin ni november... butulkasi sampin hehehehheeh...